For many new iPhone, iPad or iPod users, creating an Apple ID is a hectic task because whenever they try to create their Apple ID they are asked to provide a payment method which might be a Visa card, Master card, Paypal or any other payment method that is supported in their country.
Without providing a payment method they can’t complete the Apple ID registration process. A lot of teenagers in UK, USA, Australia, Canada while a lot of people in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other countries don’t have any payment method that can be used online to make a purchase. T
hey don’t know how to create Apple ID without payment method and thus they failed to activate their new iPhone, iPad or the iPod and they can’t install any application even if it is free because it will ask to sign in using an Apple ID.
For full proceducre, you can watch the video at the end of this article.
The good thing is that there is a trick which can be used to create an Apple ID without a payment method. When we call it a trick, many people might consider that its an illegal way to create the Apple ID. But you don’t need to worry, this is 100% legal and verified method and even provided on the official website of Apple.
How to Create Apple ID Without Payment Method?
It is very easy to register your new Apple ID without providing any credit card or Paypal information. Just follow the steps below and you will get your new Apple ID to use on your iDevices to purchase paid apps or to install the free apps without entering any payment method details.
Create Apple ID on iPhone, iPad or iPod
Many iOS users when tries to create their Apple ID they navigate to settings and from there they go to iTunes and App store. If you create your Apple ID from this menu, it will ask you to provide the payment method and you won’t be able to register your Apple ID without providing the payment method.
You have to enter either your credit card details or your Paypal information. If you have a payment method then it is good to do, but if you don’t have then follow the steps below on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- Launch the App Store application on your iDevice.
- Find an application which you want to install, make it sure that you select a free application.
- Tap on that free application icon which you want to install.
- Tap on the Get button next to the app icon.
- It will ask for your Apple ID, click on Create new Apple ID.
- Follow the instructions, prove your Email, password, name and all other information which it asks.
- With this method, you will get the Payment method options and here you will find the last option as None which will not be available if you try to register from settings > iTunes and App Store menu. Click on None.
- Follow further instructions, upon completion of registration open the email address you used to create Apple ID and confirm the activation email sent from Apple.
All done, you have created your new Apple ID without a payment method.
Create an Apple ID on PC
If you want to create your new Apple ID on PC, then you should install the iTunes store first. Then find a free app on iTunes store and follow the instructions to create new Apple ID. On the payment method screen, select the option None and complete the steps. If you can’t find the free app on iTunes store then try to create your new Apple ID without payment method using the iPhone or iPad.
Create Apple ID on Mac Without Payment Method
Follow the steps below to create Apple ID using your Mac
- Launch App store on your mac.
- In the right side of the app, find the option Great Free Apps & Games and click on it.
- Click on Get and then click on Install App with the app icon.
- When you are asked to sign in, click on Create new Apple ID.
- Follow the instruction and all steps, when asked for payment method, select None on your Mac screen.
- Complete all other steps and in the last step verify the email to activate your Apple ID.
Use any of the above methods to create your Apple ID without providing any payment method. If you face any problem, use the comment box below to ask your questions.
Watch this video to register new Apple ID without a Credit card:
I am a professional writer and a blogger who writes for different news sites and private blogs. I am the founder of iPhone-AppStore.com as well and love to write reviews about different iOS apps, Android apps, mobile games, and tips and tricks of different mobiles.